Pfizer COVID 19 Vaccine 5+ and Moderna 18+ availableLovelace Family Medicine | Prosperity, SC
In-Office Vaccines for ages 5+ | Drive thru vaccines ages 12+ only
You do not need an appointment for drive thru or in office vaccines
(Drive thru is ages 12+ only)
(Kids 5–11 currently need to come into the office for their COVID vaccine)
Vaccine Consent Form
Please print and complete Vaccination Day Consent Form and bring it with you to your vaccination appointment. Having this done in advance will expedite your vaccination visit.
Recipient and Caregiver Information
Visit the links below to download more information.
COVID VACCINE DAY CHECKLIST
- Please print and complete Vaccination Day Consent Form and bring it with you to your vaccination appointment. Having this done in advance will expedite your vaccination visit.
- Bring a picture ID and your insurance card (if you have them)
- For minors under the age of 16 a parent/guardian signature and ID is required.
Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Instructions
- Print and complete, in full, the “Vaccine Day Consent Form” to bring with you to your appointment. You can also find this form at the little red library by our main entrance.
- When entering the parking lot, turn in at the “Lovelace Family Medicine” sign and then turn left towards the metal carport.
- You should have your picture ID and insurance card (if you have insurance) easily accessible and ready to be scanned
- You will be monitored in your car for 15 or 30 minutes, depending on any personal history of anaphylaxis or use of Epipen after an allergic reaction, after receiving the vaccine.
- If you tested POSITIVE for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, you will need to reschedule your vaccination appointment.
- If you have questions as to whether you should receive the COVID vaccine because of health concerns or medications you are taking, please consult with your physician prior to scheduling an appointment.
Where It’s At
600 North Wheeler Avenue
Prosperity, SC 29127
Vaccine Call Line: 803.882.4002